Pages

Friday 16 December 2011

Wedding Cake Card!

Our first wedding of 2012 is in just 3 weeks and, being the organised one, I have already made their card! I've literally just mounted it - it's currently setting between two of my big cook books!! 

I got the idea for this card from Cross Stitch Cards website but unfortunately I couldn't find any way to order a kit. I ended up making up my own pattern using grid paper. I zoomed into their card and copied the basic shape of the cake and topper. I made a few changes to include the wedding colours, the date of the wedding and the first initials of the bride and groom CC.



To finish it off chose a light pink card to compliment the purple and red details in the design.



I hope they like it!! :)

Enjoy your evening,

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment