Pages

Monday 5 December 2011

Welcome to BBB!!

Hi Everyone,


Welcome to my new blog.....Babies, Bunting and Beautiful Things!!


I started my first blog back in August when I began my PGCE to document my journey through teacher training and I thought that it would be great to have a sister site to document the other side of my life, outside of the classroom!!


I have had a love for sewing for as long as I can remember. My mum taught me to cross stitch when I was knee high to a grass hopper and I've not stopped since. I tend to stick to cards but over the past few years I have attempted some bigger projects, mainly for friends weddings. 


The aim of this blog is also to encourage me to try out some new things, craft wise! I would love to learn how to make patch work quilts as I have a huge box of patches waiting to be given some attention! Similarly, I would really like to get into card making with diecuts. I have seen some amazing websites and blogs which have inspired me!! It would be great to never have to buy a card again!!!


So what's in a name:


Babies - A few of my friends have become mum's over the past few years and in 9 months time I will hopefully have 30 of my own.....in my classroom!! :)
Bunting - I adore bunting! If I had my own way i would have it throughout my flat, but I don't think my boyfriend would be too pleased!!
Beautiful Things - Who doesn't like beautiful things??!! I hope to make hundreds of beautiful things over the next few years and this blog will be there to share them with the world!!


Anyways, enough from me!


Happy crafting and see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment