Pages

Friday 30 December 2011

Sewing Myself Thin!

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I'm currently sat in the car on the way to Cornwall for New Years...its very very wet!!

This is just a quick post to announce the deal my OH and I just made....if I lose 30lbs by my birthday in May he'll get me a sewing machine!! Pretty good deal I thought...so 30lbs and about 18 weeks...how hard can it be??!!

I've decided to go on the sewing diet (and no that's not sewing my mouth closed as he suggested!!)...I don't seem to think about food when I'm sewing so a perfect excuse to do some crafting and keep my diet going strong!!

Anyways best get going, feel a bit antisocial blogging in the car (don't worry, I'm not driving!!).

Take care and best wishes for 2012!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment