Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Stitching for Someone Speical!

I am currently stitching some lovely Christmas presents for two beautiful little boys!


I bought this alphabet pattern from Maries Cross Stitch and have taken the first letters of each of their names to sew for them. I love how bright and fun these letters are, and they look great by themselves as well as in the whole alphabet. 




The body of the letters and images are quite simple to sew but the back stitch if proving a little bit tricky! The threads which come with the kit are not brilliant either, give me DMC or Anchor any day, but on a positive side, they are wonderfully organised which makes my life so much easier!!


I am going to frame them in bright chunky photo frames like this one from Debenhams.



I'll post some pictures of the final products once they are framed!

Well that's all for tonight,

Take care and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment