Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Crafting with Mum!

Hi Everyone!

I've had a super busy crafting weekend at my parents house! Where to start....

Firstly we designed and made a fab laptop cover. It's not 100% perfect but I am very happy with the finished results. After some tweaking of the design and making a few further prototypes they will be up for sale on Etsy from Summer 2012....so keep an eye out!


This case is made of pink spotty PVC with a blanket style lining and it also has a velcro fastening.

Next we made two lovely cushion covers to replace so very old and faded ones in my flat! My OH and I are obsessed with the "St. Ives" look and therefore we went for this great beach hut style fabric. These are so easy to make as they are literally fabric envelopes!




And finally, I cross stitched a picture for my friends baby for his 1st birthday....which is in September, bit too organised, even for me!!! It's a similar style to the R which I sewed just before Christmas (see "Cross Stitch Letters" post).

As I don't want his Mum or Dad to see it, it is being kept a secret but I will post a photo after his birthday so you can all have a look!


So that was the extent of my crafting weekend! I have a number of designs ready to sew over the next few weeks to pop on Etsy so that will keep me busy. I start my teaching placement tomorrow so I apologise if my blog goes quiet for a few days (also see Diary of a PGCE).

Have a wonderful evening and if you have a spare minute please check out my Etsy store - BBBUK, more stock coming very very soon!!! 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment