Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Cushion Crush!

Good Morning Everyone!

I was so excited about some of these cushion ideas, which I found yesterday, that I couldn't wait until tonight to blog!!

These patchwork cushions (bottom left) are so beautiful. I love the way the designer used the patches to make pictures on the cushions rather than making a cushion out of patches!! Also, I LOVE letter cushions! These ones (bottom right) look so effective and I will defiantly be making some for my classroom ready for September!


My boyfriend is a Scout Leader and I am sure he would love a map cushion....not sure where to get the material from but I am going to make it my personal mission to find some!!
Who doesn't like Harry Potter??? These are amazing cushions representing each of the main characters, Harry, Ron and Hermione. To be honest I didn't realise what they were to start but now I'm totally in love with them!


Last, but not least, these stunning leaf cushions. They look so simple but so elegant at the same time.


All of these images came from the online pinboard, pinterest, which is officially my new favourite website, there are so many amazing ideas on there!

Right I best get off to uni!

Have a wonderful day,

Happy Crafting!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment