Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

I ♥ H4H

Here it is, the first of my line of Help 4 Heroes Valentines Day Cards.


This card, plus others from the line, will be available for purchase from my Etsy shop for £4.50. £2 from every card sold will go straight to H4H. For those of you who know me, you will know that Help for Heroes is a charity which is very close to my heart. I come from a military family (mum, dad, both sets of grand parents and most of my aunts and uncles too) and spent the past 3 years working for the MOD with the great fortune of working with our troops in Afghanistan.

(Please note that the H4H wrist band is not included with the card but can be purchased from the H4H website).

Also, here is one of my generic valentines day cards, which will also be available for purchase from Etsy very soon!


Right, I'm off to the cinema now but please come back soon to see more of my valentines card designs!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment