Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Happy Birthday!

Just put the finishing touches to my first birthday card. As quite a few of my friends turn 25 this year I thought it would be appropriate to start with one for them!!


This design was based on the "Copper Black" font and I jazzed it up a bit with some spots and a really great bright yellow card and envelope. The card itself is approximately 11cm x 16cm in size.

At this rate I'm never going to have to buy a card again!

Just about to stick this onto Etsy so if you like it, or would like something similar made please send me a message and we can sort something out! Most fonts can be used, any digits and any pattern style. I also, have a range of card colours which all come with matching envelopes.

Off to start another design now, see you back here soon,

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment