Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

The day I lost my Washi Tape virginity!

So! I heard all about this washi tape stuff and thought I must give this a go! I wasn't really sure what it was but I ordered some rolls from amazon and off I went!!

My other half is off to a wedding next Saturday and their theme is bunting. There were some cardboard bunting decorations left over from his Mum's wedding the other week so I thought I would put my washi tape to good use and jazz them up a bit for a gift.




There are about 16 triangles altogether held in a row by some white ribbon. I tried to do a different design on all of them and I think I managed it!!

I was having a great time so thought I would attempt a washi tape card. I printed the text onto some cream card and then decorated it with the same washi tape that I used for the bunting. It's funny how the most simple designs usually turn out the most effective.


The card isn't very thick so I will have to put a paper insert into it to make it more sturdy.

Another successful day crafting I think!!

My next job is to try and make a chefs hat or something cooking related for a budding baker's birthday (try saying that quickly!!)

Have a great day,

Happy crafting xx

No comments:

Post a Comment