Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Cards Galore!

I'm sorry that I've not blogged recently.....well since August. It's been a busy few months with a very big move, a new puppy and a very slow and frustrating job search!

Anyways, since August I have made a bunch of cards for various reasons.....




All of these cards were made using a strip/square of craft paper which was decorated with happy birthday writing in different fonts. I then used a needle and made holes in the card (I put a news paper behind the card to make it easier to push the needle through). Then to finish it off I used regular embroidery thread and the holes to sew the pattern onto the card.

The great thing about these cards is that they are suitable for men....I HATE trying to find cards for men!!!

There are loads of different ways to sew details onto cards so I'm going to make up some Christmas ones nearer the time....watch this space!

Happy crafting,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment