Pages

Thursday 31 October 2013

Fun with Frames

Since moving into our new house (which is 3x bigger than our old flat) we have found that we have a lot more wall space....which is currently blank!

I bought some beach hut patchwork squares a while ago but had yet to come up with a viable use for them (apparently before I buy things I am meant to have a use for them....hummm). So my crafting brain got to work and ta daaa!!!!


As the patchwork squares were....well...square. I had to improvise a bit to make them fit the frames (from the Range). Using some blue striped ribbon and some light blue card I made some borders to fill the empty space.

The next job was to find somewhere to put them, and we found the perfect place. Our bedroom is beach themed and the pictures look fantastic above our new headboard!


I'll be back very soon with some more of my summer craft projects!

Happy crafting

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment