Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Sew and Stitch Collection

I recently subscribed to the new magazine, Sew and Stitch. My mum had the first issue lying around when I went to visit so I had a snoop!

I love how bright and vibrant it is and loved the little projects (bunting, dolls, bags etc.) so I thought I would hop on the sewing band wagon!

I have to be honest, I have not been as productive as I had hoped. I have 3 issues now but have only completed one of the quilt squares! It actually took much longer than I expected, and I'm determined not to use my sewing machine for any of them!

Anyways, here is my first square - Postcard Square


The next square is a bunting one and the 3rd is a stripy one made from sewing thin strips of ribbon across a square.

The magazine is actually up to issue 8 now but I seem to get them a bit slower than I would have if I bought them in the shops but at least this way I have more time to keep up with the squares (which seems to be a good thing!!)

I'll be back with square number 2 soon!!

Happy Crafting

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment