Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Christmas for Chickens!

My grandparents got 6 chickens about a year ago now so I thought it would be cool to make them a sign for their chicken shed.

I had a spare plaque left over from an order from Daisy Moon Designs which I painted an off white colour using a tester pot from The Range.

I found some super cute wooden letters on Ebay which I used to create the lettering. The letters were already painted, which saved me the time to paint each one. I tried to use as many different colours but ended up having to have a few letters the same.

Here is the (almost) finished item!


To finish it off I am going to attach some hessian string (from Penrith Crafts) to the back of my plaque, with my staple gun. Ideally I would have drilled some holes in the top corners but I do not have a drill!

I have loads more of these colourful letters left so will post whenever I use them!

Happy Crafting,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment