Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

Bunting!

I am currently half way through a birthday card for my Nan which is bunting inspired so I thought it would be nice to make a post with all the different beautiful bunting ideas I have come across. I can't wait to start making these when I get a sewing machine (only 22lbs to go!! see Sewing Myself Thin)!!

This bunting from Bouf looks simple but so cute. I love the mix of chequered material and stripes. This would look super cute in a nursery or in a summer house in the garden.


This is one of my favourite bunting designs from Not On The Highstreet. For those of you who know me you'll know I LOVE nautical designs and beach designs. I love the fact the material itself has bunting on too!! If I ever have a son this will be going in his bedroom!!!


And finally, this beautiful embellished bunting from Folksy is stunning. Each flag just looks gorgeous!

So there are some ideas to keep me going until the sewing machine comes my way....talking of sewing machines...which one should I go for....

<em>John Lewis</em> Mini Sewing <em>Machine</em>, <em>Yellow</em> 
Mini Yellow   
Or
JL110SE Sewing Machine, Coral 
Regular Sized Pink          

Anyways!! Happy crafting, see you all later with a finished card for my Nan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment