Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Shabby Chic Patio Set

Sorry to have been away for so long! I've been tied up with everything from school placements to assignment deadlines!

This Easter, however, has thrown me into a whole new crafting adventure....

Summer CelebrationWe acquired a sorry looking patio set from the OH's Dad and are currently attempting to revamp it! We saw these really lovely images from Cuprinol in Homebase which lead us to choosing to paint the set blue and white.

Picnic bench

I love the stenciling on the cream table so we have decided to do this on the top slat of each chair and also on the outer slats on the table....we've yet to decide what words or images to do!! :)



Work from home in style
The chairs will be similar to the one inside this shed, blue frame with blue and white slats. Once I get my sewing machine I'm going to make some seat covers with matching material....maybe light blue gingham (see above).

Speaking of sewing machines, the OH seems to be making a list of things for me to make including table cloths and napkins!!! I best get loosing the weight...8lbs down, 22lbs to go!!

Sorry, back on topic....I'll post some pictures of the finished patio set once it's done...hopefully by the weekend!

Take Care,

Happy Crafting!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment