Pages

Saturday 21 April 2012

Two Become One

Just a quick post today to let you know about the wedding card I designed and made in the last 2 days!

I used an image I found on google images which I then added some text to to personalise it for the newly weds!!

 

As I had a limited time to make it I stuck to one colour for the hearts but outlined them in a contrasting backstitch.

The text was then sewn in the same colours using backstitch with 2 threads rather than 1 to make the letters stand out more.


 I finished the card off using a dark purple aperture frame with a matching envelope from Hobby Craft!!


Just as I was finishing this card we received another wedding invitation in the post....better get designing another one then!! :)

Have a lovely weekend, I hope you don't get too much rain!!

Happy crafting! xx


2 comments:

  1. Very sweet. Did it go down well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fantastic day and they loved the card!! :)

      Delete