Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

It's been too long!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I posted a blog on here! I started teaching in September and have barely had time to breath since!

We have a lot of catching up to do!

So here are a few photos of what I've been up to craft wise since we last spoke!


I've been trying my hand at some paper crafts and have given origami a go too! 


 I made this baby count down for one of my friends who is eagerly awaiting the birth of her second child.


My sewing machine cover was looking pretty dull so I whipped up this patchwork one to brighten things up a bit!!

So there is a taste of what I've been up to. I'll go through some of these creations in a bit more detail in my next few blogs.

Anyways, I hope you're all having a lovely Easter! I'm glad to be back and hope to speak to you more regularly from now on!!

Happy crafting xx


No comments:

Post a Comment