Pages

Thursday 4 April 2013

Quilted Sewing Machine Cover

I saw this sewing machine cover on pinterest and fell in love with it straight away!



The tutorial provided on Sew Delicious is fantastic too and so easy to follow. I had never done patchwork, quilting or used bias binding before but it was a doddle!!

My Mum had given me some lovely bright material a few months earlier and it was sat in my sewing box waiting for some inspiration...when this pattern came along it was perfect!!

I unfortunately didn't take photos of the process but here is a shot of the finished piece!


I used white bias binding to contract the bright patches and I used matching material to cover each end.

Inside I used a cream cotton material to keep things simple!

Right, time for some lunch but I'll be back this afternoon to catch up some more!!

Happy crafting xx



No comments:

Post a Comment